“What’s Engagement?” A thought provoking question marketers should ask themselves that not only instigates but also produces varied but comprehensive answers, perspectives, and insights regarding today’s best tactics of social media engagement. Here, through our free eBook of “What’s Engagement”, you will learn how to skillfully meld your company with today’s social media to best connect with your audience. But, even more importantly, HOW do the brands effectively create, introduce, and advertise content that is both engaging and sustainable to their target audience? This question is thoroughly answered within this free eBook authored by Chase McMichael, Dr. Natalie Petouhoff, Brian Carter, and over 30 notable marketing contributors.
eBook PDF is in the upper left graphic “Download” once you register download page will open please click on download image.
Get all the information you need on how to effectively utilize your social media engagement and content marketing from the free “What’s Engagement” eBook today!
Enter your contact info above to download this free eBook now!
What’s Engagement, more specifically, will give the most adequate tactics to:
1. Effectively utilize and prioritize your Mixed Media resources such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. See what media sites are being the most used and are the most effective to garner more attention for your company.
2. Understand the importance of catering your company’s image to your target audience, adapt to consumer needs through social media to gain valuable customer opportunities.
3. Emphasize the sustainable Storydoing Method to enforce narrative rather than solely through short-lived and baited communication (storytelling) with the product or service. This will create a more proactive community and loyalty through the customers that can be further expanded using social media. It will further positively impact other standard marketing goals such as annual revenue, budget savings, growth rate and shareholders’ views.
Below is an example of the storytelling technique by melding together two very diverse entities: cars and surfing. This is used by the commercial “Mazada Game-Changer.” Click HERE for the full video.
4. Maximize the competitive advantages that Real-Time Marketing provides in comparison to the static-editorial calendar method by actively engaging with your audience.
5. Become a Leader within your industry by instigating and kickstarting conversation.
6. Obtain the insights and valued advice from top marketing leaders of all different backgrounds for the most compelling social media engagement.
And why is all this knowledge and insight valuable to you?
Social media engagement, as demonstrated through the image above, has become increasingly relevant and important within the field of today’s content marketing as an extremely invaluable tool to utilize. This has only been perpetuated from Google as they have launched moves to evolve a higher quality of content their audience receives. From the image on the right, one can see that SEO and content engineering have essentially swapped roles in importance as the impact of the social feed in today’s media has forced companies to become more attentive to the quality of material they are putting forth.
Ultimately, “We know that quantity of the content does not matter and, instead, the type and quality of the content.” Look below for a evident example of this idea.
You can find more information on this interesting aspect in our What’s Engagement eBook by simply entering your contact info above!
Other notable contributors to look inside for include Alyson Stone, Josh Harcus, Michael Kwolek, Frederick J. Nager, Grzegorz Guzdziol, Steven Moore, Evan Greenberg, Inga Starrett, Wayne Pelletier, Molly Cantrell-Kraig, Michael Stich, Jon Wright, Sunny Virmani, Brett Bumeter, Richard Neal, Dr. Augustine Fou, Richard White, Matt Corey, Maryna Burushkina, Jascha Kaykas-Wolff, Johann Carpio, Christopher J. Skinner, Karen Kallet, Phoebe Yu, Erin Korogodsky, Rebecca Foss, Mark Giangreco Jr., Mario Herger, Nina Ho, Alissa Circle, Chelsea Marti, Steve Stratz, Davaughnu Banks, Fabio Fabbi, Miguel Gonzalez, Tariq Ahmad, Jason Burnham, Amar Trivedi, Mikal Belicove, Wayne Pelletier, Adam Keats, John Lee Dumas, Gustavo Demoner, Rich Taylor, and Michele McConomy. All their insights regarding social media engagement can only be found here!
To get more exciting information regarding today’s content marketing performance insights, check out these other free eBooks that we offer! Get all this info immediately by just registering!
Download our latest eBooks “A Brand Manager’s Guide To Content Marketing In Social Media: 20 Areas of Excellence To Ensure ROI” Get this free 72-page ebook written by Brian Carter and 25 other thought leaders today.